My current frame of mind is out of it. I feel so restless and trippy and dizzy. I think maybe I'm over heating, it's the only reasonable explanation, other than someone has drugged my water, and if that's the case, well, why the hell didn't they just tell me? I think I would enjoy it far more if I knew, instead here I am feeling all weird and wired and nutso.
But that's not the case. My water has not been drugged. I may just have the paranoia. Okay, I do just have the paranoia.
----------------------------------
Yesterday was my BFF's 25th birthday, twas fun. I made a cake, and it was most delicious. We went to the bead shop at the Art Centre. Man, that place is so overpriced. I don't know why I still bother going back there, even when there is a sweet bead store down the street that has awesome people and awesome beads. I am a sucker.
After the expensive beading expedition, we met the boys at Hoyts Riccarton for a VIP session of Sweeney Todd. *sighs* Sweeney Todd, well, I liked it, but it would've been so much better if Baz Luhrman had done it. That man sure does know how to do an extravagant production. The VIP was good though, sweet seat service :)
----------------------------------
I want a job, fuck you Christchurch! djkhds! And that is all.