Introducing Aubrey



Aubrey is a 2 and a ½ month old tabby/torti whose just joined the Healy clan. We saw her the other day when we were shoe shopping (note: not kitten shopping) and fell in love with her. We didn't get her that day, because Bjorn thought I should sleep on the decision (even though I had already made up my mind!) Of course, yesterday being Easter Sunday, Animates wasn't open so we had to wait for today to go get her - and luckily for us, she was still there!

And there she is. She's really crazy, and super cuddly. She has a pretty decent motor on her for her size. So far Nanaimo has adjusted, and has been playing with her, but Jemima is still pretty pissed off and has been hissing and growling (either at the Aubrey or at us lol).

I'm sure they'll all get along eventually, so I'm not too worried :) Now I have three beautiful kittehs! Yay!

More pictures to come!