Jesus ruined my birthday

I saw a lady on the bus this morning that had one shaved leg and one unshaved leg, which made me wonder if she had one shaved pit and one unshaved pit.

And before anybody asks, I don't make a habit of looking at womens legs.

It's my birthday on Friday, and everything is closed. How depressing! I had planned on going to the Casino for breakfast, then going shoe shopping, but now both of those things are postponed till Saturday. Ugh. Stupid Good Friday!

So now I have nothing to do on Friday, nothing! If it's a nice day, a BBQ might be on the cards, but I bet it'll rain just to piss me off.

So what the hell can I do? I have a feeling this birthday is going to suck, even though I turn the sweet number 24. It was suppose to be a good birthday :(

Stupid Jesus holiday!