Fuck Around Fridays #2

It's Friday bitches! And here they are..

Site:Snopes
Type: Reference
Comment: I'm a party pooper when it comes to urban legends. One of my most annoying traits must be correcting people on false information in emails - you know, those stupid "send this to 5 people and so-and-so gets 50c from Microsoft and a pet donkey". I really hate them. Snopes is an excellent reference for breaking up the party. Besides that, you can spend hours upon hours reading up on things. It's a very awesome site. Yeee-ah.

Site: The Onion
Type: Humour
Comment: If you haven't heard of the Onion, where the hell have you been? The Onion is an awesomely funny fictional newspaper that generally covers (twists) current events. Lots of wacky stories, written by assumingly lots of wacky people. Love it.

Site: Perez Hilton
Type: Celebrity Gossip
Comment: Trash gay gossip about celebrities? Yes, please! Perez is a daily fix of mine, there's always someone to read/laugh/pity/love. I especially loved his comments regarding Ike Turner's death; "He will best be remembered as a wife beater and a drug addict." LOLZ!

Site: Hollywood Stock Exchange
Type: Entertainment
Comment: You could lose yourself for hours on HSX, at least I do!

Site: Kitten War
Type: Cute Entertainment
Comment: This site is so addictive and cute, I try to stay away from it. I get obsessed with voting and end up losing hours of my life lol. You've been warned.

Site: The Darwin Awards
Type: Entertainment? lol
Comment: I see dead stupid people.