Fuck Around Fridays #3

It's Friday already!?

Site: The Straight Dope
Type: Information Highway
Comment: Those questions you ask yourself when you're high, they have answers here. And hey, if you have some questions of your own, why not submit them and get the answers? Go oooon my son! I know you wanna know how a fly lands upside down on the ceiling..

Site: Neopets
Type: Entertainment
Comment: Hooool-y, this site is addictive. Animals to buy, accessories to buy, tasks and games to play. I know that the general demographic for this site is pre-teens, but really, I don't care. It's fun, and it sure helps pass the time.

Site: eHow
Type: Information Highway
Comment: Wanna learn how to do stuff? eHow has an amazing knowledge base to get you started.

Site: Soundboards.com
Type: Entertainment
Comment: I don't make prank calls, but I fucken love sound boards. You can mix them up and create strings of obsurd sentences with quotes from your favourite movies/actors. Love it!

Site: Chuck Norris Facts
Type: Entertainment
Comment "Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise." 'nuff said!