Fuck, house hunting is a nightmare. Everything $300 and under is shit and way overpriced, and everything above $300 is well, overpriced and shit. So wtf! You find a nice house at a reasonable price, but they don't allow pets - cats! nice, well behaved, house trained cats! I would pay a cat bond or something! You find a nice house at a reasonable price, but it's in the dirtiest area ever - *cough*Linwood*cough*. You find a nice house at a reasonable price that allows cats and is in the area you want? SOME OTHER MUTHA'UCKA GETS IT FIRST!
Gah! Bitches!
We looked at a place yesterday that was nice until we saw the bathroom, or should I say bathrooms? It was a very weird set-up, with the shower in the laundry area (which had an outside door..) I love my showers, and like fuck was I going to sacrifice them just so I could have a nice backyard.
It didn't help there was a thousand and one scumbags looking through at the same time (because the real estate agent is a lazy bitch), so you had these people glaring at you, staring you down because they wanted it lol. It was so lame. It wasn't like it was some sort of amazing house, it was a shit heap!
Gah! Bitches!
So yeah, back to square one. Bjorn looked at a house today that he thinks would be nice. I get to have a look tomorrow after work. Hopefully this one will be nice.
As for other things, well, Bjorn got a job (yay! congrats bb!) which he starts tomorrow. Sounds like a pretty neat job, hope he likes it!
I have to go to the dentist sometime next week because one of my stupid fillings has come out, and well, I guess I do need a check up. Thing is though, I am terrified of the dentist. Absolutely pants-wetting terrified. Hell if I know why, I just get the shakes and get all fainty. It's not nice :( Hopefully it won't be that bad and won't drain me of all my money.
I'm sure I have more to talk about, what with cats with collars and stitches, and new nieces, but I can't really be bothered after that huge rant. I'll leave the rest for another day :)