Dear Friends

Dear Friends,

We probably didn't see each other as much as we could have, did we? We lived in the same city, only a bus or train ride away. It's really quite pathetic the amount of time we spent together. I'm not into pointing fingers, but if I were to, most of them would be pointed at me. I'm just not a very pro-active friend it seems, and I apologise. So to all of those we may have let down, let me explain..

We didn't come to your party, because we were tired, not because we didn't want to see you or spend time with you.

We didn't come to Christmas, not because we didn't like you guys or because we didn't want to have a truly awesome one (as I'm sure you put on) but because we had other obligations to another, older friend whom we knew wouldn't be into coming to your Christmas (and would subsequently be alone). We had to make a choice, and we hoped you'd understand. We still think you're both awesome, even if you still hate us for that.

We didn't make many dinner plans because well, we just never got around to it. That's not my fault, nor yours.

We didn't come out to Calgary, not because we didn't want to, but because the time just got away on us and before we knew it, it was time to leave.

And to all the rest, maybe next time, eh?

I hope you all know, wherever you are, that we still think of you guys fondly and will hopefully get a second chance at hanging out sometime soon!

Sincerely,
Kass.