I go back to the dentist this afternoon, and for the first time EVER, I'm actually looking forward to it. I want to know if my socket is healing okay, and I want it flushed because I'm sure there's gross stuff in there that I can't get out. I have the nastiest taste in my mouth, and I'm sure it's radiating from the sink hole. Blaaaaaaaaaah!
We haven't officially moved yet, even though most of our junk is at the new house. We decided that Friday night would be the best night to cross over, because it meant that we'd be there for the kitties on Saturday, and they wouldn't be all confused and lonely in a new house.
Besides, I bet the little fuckers won't sleep, because they'll be all excited about a new house to destroy.
The house still reeks of smoke, which is absolutely disgusting, and a total pain in the ass. It's better than it was, but it still has a long way to go. Totally gross. Anybody have any special remedies (other than re-painting or tearing the house down) to get smoke out? It's really yuck!
I need coffee.