You deserve a hot rod...up the arse

It has been twice now that I've heard someone come in and complain about a car parked without a ticket (as in they haven't paid for parking).

They have purposely walked to Facilities (we're in a separate area of the campus) and complained about someone parking and not paying. This sends me off into the "what the fuck kind of world do we live in when other people go out of their way to grass you out" frame of mind.

My mind boggles. Why would someone do this? Who-fucken-cares? Is it any of your business why someone hasn't paid? Maybe they can't afford the $4 an hour car parking like you, you dirty rotten party-pooping biatch. I seriously can't believe people actually do this, it's so pathetic and cruel. The lady that just came in to complain said "Oh, I don't want to see them towed, but they really do have to learn"

Learn! LEARNING!? How about you learn how to be a decent fucken human being. Gosh. I hate people that are for the "man".

In other news, I've decided to get my tooth extracted. Thanks to everyone that commented on my last post :) The opinions and encouragement were fantastic. I'm hoping to get an appointment later sometime this week, so wish me luck!

In some weird way, I'm almost looking forward to it, and it's not just because it means my stupid tooth won't be killing me anymore, as I'm sure their will be something else I can find to complain about lol.

I doubt I'll be so excited about it come the end of the week 8|