My tooth hurts extra special today, I think it's giving me the final kick before the dentist rips (I really should stop referring to it as rips because it's scary and I don't think my brain can take being scared anymore than it already is. This is a pretty long bracket comment..) it out tonight (if you can remember what I'm talking about after that really long bracket comment..).
I'm trying not to think about the dentist, even now whilst writing about the dentist I'm trying to fool myself into thinking that it's not meee going to the dentist tonight, but in fact one of you and I'm just talking about it..
I wish.
Altho, not that I wish the dentist on any of you, in any sort of way.
Okay, well maybe you.
lol.
Anyway, I'm scared. I'm worried that the sedatives won't work, and I'll feel E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
I'm not sure how they're going to get my tooth out either, after all it is firmly cemented in my mouth. I guess they've done many of these tooth-pulls before, and have special ways of charming the tooth out of your mouth (yes, like a snake charmer), but I'm still concerned.
All this uncertainty is giving me a bellyache, altho that could be also due to the fact that I haven't eaten anything, am hungry, but are unfortunately far too worried and nervous to eat anything!
Damn circular problems.
In other news, I have a small bleeding hole in the top of my head (it doesn't hurt). Another reason to be grateful for having red hair. I don't think having blood streaks on blonde would be very attractive.
Nor I guess would having shit smears down the back of your pants from crapping ya daks by thinking about the ever looming dentist appointment.
Woe is me.
PS. I haven't crapped my pants in the literal fashion, just so you know..