All will be revealed before the next move

I got paid yesterday and my account balance is already very depressing lol. Though I guess I did pay the rent, stock up on power, got a haircut, paid off a layby and bought groceries.

Still..It would be nice if my account balance got this depressing maybe a little closer to the next pay day, rather then the day after getting paid! Money, eh.

So I got my haircut yesterday (as mentioned above) and I'm loving it. It feels and looks so healthy, and I even have a spiffy new fringe, which even Bjorn approves of. It's shorter than I want it, but that's just because it never gets to the point where it's long AND healthy. Anybody got some good tips on how to grow healthy long hair? I'd even stoop to a raw egg wrap on my hair overnight lol.

I do love my emo fringe tho. Team it with my glasses and my sweet new black polo neck sweater and I look rather beatnik. All I need is a beret and a bongo drum and I'm ready for a set at Java where I can recite my "deep" monosyllabic poetry.

Feet. Beat. Down. Street.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.