Beauty: Clinique 3-Step Skincare
I have dry, sensitive skin that use to drive me completely batty. I would use half a bottle of moisturiser a day, and still be flaky come late morning. My skin felt and look weathered, and TBH, that's not a great look for someone at 24. Every toner I used irritated my skin (even sensitive ones) and face wash that didn't dry my skin was a mission to find. I'd heard good and bad things about Clinique ("it's amazing" and "it made my skin oily and I broke out more often") but decided to give it a test run anyway.
I picked up a small trial version on Trade Me and off I went, never to return to the land of the supermarket bought skin care. I have been a Clinique whore ever since.
If you're in that in between stage where your current skin care regime just isn't cutting it, go pick up a trial version of the 3-Step Skincare, it'll change your life (granted that you get the right one - find what products best suit you here)
-----------------
Beverage: Reeds Raspberry Ginger Brew
Yum. Yum yum yum! If you're in the US or Canada, and you haven't tried the Reed's range (they're all good!) I highly recommend. Think of poor me when you drink one, because I can't get them in NZ!
-----------------
Edible: Denny's Style French Toast Recipe
Okay, so granted, nothing can really beat the experience of actually eating at Denny's, but when you're flat broke or just can't make it to a Denny's for some delicious french toast, then you can always whip up some of your own with this recipe. I fucken LOVE french toast. It has to be one of my favourite breakfast foods. I also fucken love Denny's, so when I came across this recipe, I punched my fist in the air. Finally I can make my own Denny's style french toast without actually having to leave the house. I can eat my french toast in the shower, on the toilet, in front of the TV, in the back yard, on the fence in the back yard, in the garage, on the street outside our house, on the roof, on the neighbours roof looking through the window, watching them eat boring breakfast cereal..
I haven't actually done any of that, but I could if I wanted to (I would need your help to get on the roof tho..)
-----------------
You Gotz Style: Layering
This is obviously not a recommendation regarding a particular "product" per se, but it is a recommendation of what you can do with multiple products when in a pinch for warmth or when you just want to spruce up your wardrobe by rotating clothing and creating new effects.
I am a huge fan of layers. I am currently wearing 3 layers. A boob tube, a ribbed tee and my sweet old faithful Old Navy jumper. This is not a new, cool style that has just come about, this is something that people have been doing for years now, and it's time for you to jump in, and start yourself. I know that most of you are heading into summer (whilst I'm heading into winter..) so you may be screwing your face up about adding extra layers in hot weather, but really, layering can be just as useful and cool in summer as it is in winter! Its just all about what you layer and how you layer it. I now challenge you to go look in your wardrobe and try layering a few of your may be neglected items. If you come up with anything particularly interesting, let me know!
-----------------
Tagged: Alice and Jess
You don't need to recommend in the same areas I have, but you must do at least 4 recommendations :) It's up to you when you do it, and if you want to tag others from your own post.