Site: Harvey Cartoons
Category: Entertainment
Comment: Harvey created some cartoons the likes of Casper the Friendly Ghost, Richie Rich and Harvey and Katnip. There aren't that many on the site, but they should keep you entertained for at least an hour.
Site: Airtoons
Category: Entertainment
Comment: My sense of humour is pretty simple, so when it comes to the safety cards on airplanes, I can find a joke out of even just a faint stroke of the pencil. Finding a website that has not only some seriously funny safety cards, but also some crazy captions? Love it.
Site: Celebrity Baby Blog
Category: Celebrity Based Blog
Comment: Babies! Celebrities! Celebrity babies! I love this blog, it's very cute. It's not just babies, in case you're wondering, they often have pictures of the grown up celeb children. It's cool to see whose who and who looks like whom. Mick Hucknall has a really ginger baby, believe it or not lol.
SiteWacky Uses
Category: Information Highway
Comment: Did you know that you can shave with peanut butter? Neither did I! This website does have some truly wacky uses for products!
Site: The Spam Letters
Category: Entertainment
Comment: Ever written a letter in reply to a piece of spam you've received? This guy certainly has! A whole bunch of replies, this will take your hours to get through!
Site: Bookworm
Category: Games
Comment: I almost forgot to eat lunch playing this game. It's so addictive!!