Word of Mouth #4

Couch Potato: Tru Calling
Bjorn bought this series at a sweet HMV sale, and to be completely honest, I so wasn't sold on it. Eliza Dushku? No thanks. I loved Bring It On, but still, pfft at her. But I have to admit, once I started watching, I couldn't stop. I was so glued to this series. And Jason Priestly! His entrance was a wise move, even if they did end up canning it way before it's prime (as most of the good ones are..)

Beauty Ms Manicure 4 Way Buffer
This buffer, shaper, smoother and shiner is a serious god send. I fell in love with this little tool while I was in UK, and have managed to find a pharmacy in NZ that sells them. They fold up, and are very handy.

Handy Victorinox Swiss Army Swiss Card
I use my swiss card every day, seriously. It's paid for itself, the amount of times it's saved me (not in the MacGyver styles, fortunately). A pair of scissors, a pen, a ruler, a nail file, a pin, a tooth pick, a knife, a pair of tweezers! One of the essentials for every fine lady's handbag.

Literature The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss
Hello Fantasy Novel! I love you! If you liked Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (even if you didn't finish it, you blasphemer!) you should like this one. It's the first of a series, so be on the look out for the second installment!

No tags this week, but feel free to join in on the word of mouths!