Not me, but it seems like a lot of the rest of you are! So I pose a question..
What is it about a wedding dress that makes a woman even more gorgeous than she already is?
Does anybody ever really look bad in "THE" dress? You know "THE" dress, right? The one that's made for you (even if it wasn't made for you). You know, "THE" dress.
I've been shuffling around from blog to blog lately, in my utter work boredom, and have come across some truly gorgeous women in their wedding dresses (and I'm talking dress rehearsal, not live performance!) and I'm thinking "Wow, is that you?". Not to say that the ladies weren't gorgeous to start off with, it's just that the wedding dress gives them a little bit more of something, that little bit of je ne sais quoi.
And I'm thinking, how come all these hot ladies look even hotter in their dresses? I bet I'd just look like the Michelin man or a cream puff or something made for the top of a cake.
So what is it? Is it the magical powers of "THE" dress? Is it the magical power of the love glow? I must know the secret, if only for my own sanity!