Word of Mouth #2

Beverage: Orgasm
Since Friday had a link to a cocktail recipe website (Drinks Mixer), I thought it most appropriate to recommend a very delicious cocktail to ya'll. The Orgasm. It's delicious and creamy and very satisfying. I could have multiple ones of these (I'm talking about a drink, you perverts!). Yum!

-----------------

Edible: Aunt Jemima's Buttermilk Pancake Mix
The most delicious pancakes I've EVER had, and all out of a box! Aunt Jemima is my most favouritest aunt (one of my cat's is even named after her!). She is one sassy bitch! Damn I wish I could get this stuff in NZ.

-----------------

Beauty: Rimmel Rich Moisture Cream Lipstick
I love this lipstick! It doesn't flake or dry, goes on great (none of that streaky crap), the colours are gorgeous (my favourite is Paradise) and they smell yummy (to me at least?). It's hard to find a good lipstick, so I totally recommend Rimmel. Not sure what their other products are like, but if their lipstick is anything to go by..

-----------------

Styles: Gap Socks
I have a love/hate relationship with Gap, so I'm not always on the Gap line, but I do have to admit to absolutely loving their socks, and I am a serious sock freak. I still have a pair of green polka dot socks from 2+ years ago, that have had a good amount of wear, and guess what? No holes, no fading, nothing! And they still feel just as comfy as the day I bought 'em. I wish they were in NZ :(

-----------------

Cinema: Helvetica
I loved this movie. I am a huge font nazi, so to have a whole movie dedicated to a font is completely heaven to me, especially such a great font like Helvetica. But don't get me wrong, whilst this is a movie about a font, it's not boring like you might imagine. There are some truly superb candid interviews that really make the movie, which I believe would make this movie entertaining to anybody (well, maybe not everybody..) Go treat your inner geek to a bit of font goodness :)

-----------------

Tagged: Karina and Lucy

You don't need to recommend in the same areas I have, but you must do at least 4 recommendations :) It's up to you when you do it, and if you want to tag others from your own post.