Obey

My love of Doogie (that's NPH for those of you that should be ashamed of yourselves for not knowing my Doogie reference!) has been restored ever since the latest and greatest creation by the ever-amazing Joss Whedon - Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog (of course there was also Nathan Fillion who is also one of my very favourites). If you missed this, then you might as well go lemm yourself off a cliff.

Okay, so you can still download it on iTunes, and there are rips on youTube (as always). But I thought I'd just shame ya'll a little, incase you missed it.. lol.

Of course, there was also that awesome cameo in Harold & Kumar (with the hookers and the car stealing lol), and his role on How I Met Your Mother (even if that show is horrible..) that also add to the cred of the NPH.

But anyway, Perez posted a video this morning of NPH on Sesame St. It's some funny goodness that must be enjoyed, must must be! I would embed it, but Sesame St don't be digging that embedding shit, so you will just have to go here to enjoy this goodness.