Beverage: Dr. Swami & Bone Daddy's Top Shelf Margarita Mix Whilst tequila is an essential ingredient of a delicious tequila, I'd also like to suggest you add a dash (a shot) of triple sec (of the likes of Cointreau or Grand Marnier) for a more complete tasting margarita.
Beauty: M.A.C. Pigments
I've only just recently dipped my foot in the pond of M.A.C. and I'm afraid to report back - I am addicted. All of my other eyeshadows are now being made redundant, as I slowly replace them with amazing colours from the M.A.C. range. I can only begin to imagine how the rest of their line stands up. My favourite pigments are Blue, Fushcia and Blue-Brown.
Online Shopping: Strawberrynet
Why do I need a credit card to shop here? Well, basically because this place is so good, you'll probably end up needing the credit.
Foodie: Lemon, Chilli and Garlic Spaghetti
I only discovered this recipe a couple of weeks ago, and we've already had it twice. It is the bomb, and so easy to make. The recipes recommends prawns, but it tastes just as nice with chicken. Yum!
Audio: Beck - Sea Change
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this album is the very best album in my collection. I know, insane. I wouldn't say it is my favourite (as that's always changing), but that it is the very best (and I have a lot of awesome albums on tap). There's a very somber tone to this album (I believe it's full of songs written whilst he was in the aftermath of a break-up) and it's lovely.