5 Things Survey

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? I still have a few of my childhood friends :)

2. What do you value most about your friends? Not taking my piking from outings as a personal attack on them or their character, that they're always there when I need them, that they are cool (yes, I love my cool friends lol)

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? Not reeeeally, I tend to only bounce things around in small groups (e.g. my own head lol)

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? Shopping on pay day and getting crunk!

And now according to the rules of this award, I have to list 5 things under the following headers, and pass this award on to 5 more people.

10 years ago:
I was 14, and in HELL School
I was madly in love with Taylor Hanson (VOM!)
I had a great group of friends, some of which I've lost touch with :(
I first started shaving my legs!
I was a very big weirdo lol.

5 things on today's "To do" list:
Learn how to create a pivot table
Read the Cosmo I bought yesterday
Buy some Vampire fangs for Friday
Clean up my damn desk - why is it always messy?
Finish up my 2009 projects

5 Snacks that I enjoy
Apple slices (I like my fruit cut lol)
Muesli bars
Gherkin Relish on Vegie Meal Mate Crackers!
Yoplait Vigueur Chocolate Yoghurt
Cruskits with Honey

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Go see a money manager, and invest, invest, invest!
Buy a house
Quit my job and volunteer for the Cats Protection League
Pay off my student loan
Spoil my family, friends and cats


5 places that I have lived
Christchurch
London
Vancouver
Liverpool (for a short period?)
Taiwan (if a month counts? lol)

5 jobs that I have had
QA Tester
Web Editor
Facilities Booking Coordinator
Scheduling Administrator
Technical Analyst

Tags:
Karina
Chrissie
Lucy
Dahna
Shannon