Boo.

I'm already sick of my cutesy blog layout. The birds are taunting me with their cuteness. I might play around with it later today when I'm tired of scripts and servers and database maintenance.

Work has been good, busy, tricky. I spent most of this morning trying to remember how to create a problem report, thinking I had completely forgotten it, and it was going to involve a series of script writing, and convoluted script running to process, only to realise that it was as easy as exporting a template with the data into a text file, then copying and pasting it into an excel spreadsheet. Don't you love it when things are that easy? Now if only I could remember how to create the pivot table..

The only remotely exciting piece of work related news is I finally have my very first business card, and I have a new spiffy ergonomic keyboard. It makes my wrists very happy. Tho I do wish I had gotten a laptop of some sort, like Shan did from her new job (so jealous!). Can't have it all tho I guess.

Not much has really been happening on the home front. I spent last night patching up my jeans, in the hope that they may last longer than the usual 2 month span (that's at the max!).

Is anybody else concerned at the alarming pace Christmas is approaching? Hasn't Christmas just been? What the hell is the deal with that? Not sure if I'm looking forward to putting the Christmas tree up this year, going by the excitement it put the cats through last year (they may as well have lived in it lol). Of course that won't stop me from putting one up..