Have we met?

Yes I have just changed my blog template AGAIN. I do like this one better though. I cut the other one up too much. It was either going to look too empty, or full of crap that I didn't want. This one is much nicer :)

Work has been pretty good, I won't say that I'm feeling as confident about some of the technical stuff as I probably should, basically because I don't want to jinx myself and have something major break on me. But it's good, and my brain is happy for the workout.

The weather here has been absolute shit, even though it's suppose to be nice :( Stupid asshole weather.

Next will is going to be fuuuuuun! Next Friday is a public holiday, so John and Rebecca are coming up to Christchurch, you know, from way down yonder, and will be staying with us over the weekend. This means a fair bit of boozing. We're also going to be heading to the races again this year on the Saturday, which means LINDAUER, YEAH! We are so classy. Amanda and Shane are going to be coming this year too, which is going to be a serious laugh as we all pick bad horses, get wildly drunk then stumble to KFC (zinger burger, zinger zinger burger!) in the aftermath!

I bought some very cute shoes online yesterday, which will hopefully be in my possession by tomorrow night. GOOOOOOOODY!