Is anybody else totally sick of hearing about Jennifer Aniston? You know, I used to like Jen, until she and Brad broke off their marriage, and Angelina entered the picture. This isn't because I thought that that "omg they were like a forever couple" but because that's when the stupid god damn stories started coming out. "Desperate Jen finds true love", "Jen & Vince finally admit to relationship", "Jen & Vince: the real break-up", "Aniston and Vaughn an item again", "Jen engaged!", "Jen's private turmoil", "Jen and Brads secret phone calls", " John breaks Jen's heart", "Aniston pregnant with Mayer's child!"
OH MY FUCKEN GOD, WILL YOU ALL JUST QUIT ALREADY? Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston separated in 2005, two thousand and fucken five, people! Why, oh why, are we still hearing about Jennifer Aniston? I don't fucken care!
And please, don't give me that crap about staying away from the rubbish that prints this gossip, because I don't actually read the damn magazines, it's the TV ad's, the posters, and the general chitter-chatter surrounding her. Why can't we all just talk about what a bad actress she is, really? Please? PLEASE?
Okay, so of course it's not only Jennifer that's being smeared across all women's (and I'm sure men's) magazines. We also have stories regarding Angelina and Brad's home life, adopting more children, their apparent crazy parenting skills, and of course, the fights where Angelina screams, and Brad cries.
And then we have the likes of Lindsay Lohan, who is only a "lesbian" when it suits her. She hasn't stated she's one of the other because, well duh, she's getting so much damn attention from not coming out! "Is Lindsay a lesbian?", "Sam and Lindsay to marry and adopt!"...Oh god, don't get me started.
*rolls eyes* I love celebrity gossip, but really, this Jen+Brad+Angelina gossip triangle has just gotta stop. Why can't the damn woman just find someone, marry them, and pop out some damn babies already. And Lindsay, either step out or step off, you can't have it both ways.