I'm so glad it's Friday, even though it doesn't really feel like it should be Friday.
If you're observant, you should have noticed that I have once again changed my layout. I am a serial picky bitch, and no doubt I will grow tired of this one in about a week, and change it once again. I'm going to aim not to change it again until after Christmas, because really whats the point in changing it to another Christmas theme, only to have to change it again after Christmas.
Hasn't been much really happening. We had Gord staying with us for the past week and a half (Hi Gord!) and it was a heap of fun. He left early this morning, so I dare say the house will be a tad quieter without him (not that he's noisy lol). We have Cj coming to stay with us for a few days after Christmas, which will be fun-fun-fun with random late night adventures to Denny's and of course the day trips and picnics.
I've recently realised that whilst I hate living with others (besides Bjorn, of course) I love having house guests. LOVE it. And let me tell you, I'm quite surprised. It's very strange behaviour coming from someone whom is usually so uptight and protective of her space. Must be old age creeping up on me, damnit. I guess it's probably because with flatmates, they have a right to be there, and you can't really kick them out without good reason. With house guests, they always leave and are generally quite tidy and polite - and give you no reason to kick them out, generally that is lol.
We officially only have a week and 2 days left until the holidays start (11 days, bitch! Yeah!) and I'm sure those days will fly by, especially since my diary is packed for next week. I have meetings and clean up's and shut downs and interviews! Yes, interviews! I get to be on the interview panel for my potential new bosses, which is pretty damn exciting, on many accounts. I have to prepare some relevant questions for my area and make it seem like I know wtf I'm actually talking about (not that that's really going to be a challenge lol).
And other than that, there's dinners and events and Christmas shopping to finish.
Gah. Fun.
I'd just like to mention that Lucy from over at The Antilogy has lost her kitteh, George. I hope he comes back and I'm sending warm thoughts her way, and big kitteh pushes to go home, his! He's Aubrey's Australian kitteh-counterpart, and it's sad to think such an adorable kitteh might be out and about by himself. Hope he comes back soon Lucy!
And until then, adieu.