Last night Bjorn had surprise plans, which I love. I love surprises. Who doesn't love surprises? Even though it had been killing me for the past week, wondering what we would be doing, where we would be going. I was very excited, and so was he because he hardly ever gets to surprise me. Something I think he should do more of.
First off, we went to Sézn, a lovely restaurant in a somewhat deplorable neighbourhood (Linwood, for those that know the Chur). The food was amazing, and the service was the best I've ever had (anywhere in the world). So so good. To anybody looking for an amazing restaurant in Christchurch, this is definitely one to visit.
After dinner we went to see La Cage aux Folles at the Court Theatre, which was outrageous and totally awesome. I have a very short attention span, so all the colour and the dancing and the singing and the crazy transvestites kept me well entertained.
Of course by the time we got home I was completely shattered from all excitement, and most likely all the delicious food we had consumed earlier. Dirty delicious restaurant.
So after last nights events, the rest of my week is due to be quite boring. Tonight's dinner will most likely consist of left over Pizza Hut, and the viewing will be repeats of Family Guy and American Dad on C4.
I am completely ruined.