Endless Mondays

Another week, another Monday, boooooooooo. Wouldn't it be nice if we all just started the week on Tuesday? No, scrap that, Wednesday would be more appropriate.

The weekend was well over before it ever really started, which was quite depressing. We had a friends engagement party on Saturday night, which ended up being pretty funny. I drunk quite a bit, but didn't seem to get the wanted results of actually being drunk. It must have been all the delicious food that was on hand that stopped me from falling into the beer sandpit full of ice.

I wasn't disappointed lol.

We met up with a friend after the party, which can only be described as interesting. I'm not so impressed with this friend these days, and quite frankly aren't at all interested in even calling them my friend. It's funny how you outgrow people. Altho, I guess I always knew that this guy was a bit of an asshole, and not really someone I'd want in my life forever. There was a time when I would have considered him a good friend, but he's changed now, and not for the better. It makes me sad to think that he may be having a hard time, but quite frankly, treat me like shit, and you get shit in return. He's lucky I didn't crowbar his face, if I'm being honest about it all.

After the fun with ex-friends, we headed home, at about 5am, so obviously Sunday was spent asleep or blobbing in front of the TV. Stupid short weekend.

My birthday is coming up, and I had originally thought I'd like to have a party. That was, of course, until I realised that I'm not really a party kind of girl. I get annoyed at having to people please, and I'm just not that social, so instead of a party I've decided that I just want lots of balloons, and cake, and cocktails, whilst I lounge around in my pj's at home. That sounds much much nicer :)