Hategirl Hates YOU

I've had it, quite frankly, with pretty much 90% of the worlds population. What a bunch of dickheads, really lol. Here are some that I'm really hating on at the moment..

••• People that think that just because something doesn't cater entirely to them and what they want, that it must be wrong, and must be replaced with something that can, which would be a fucken mythical thing, since wtf EVER caters to 100% of a persons needs?!? You'd be lucky to get 70%!

••• People that think being condescending is the way to go with people that a) know more than you and b) have more power over your happiness than you realise. You flaming drongo.

••• People that by lying to cover their own asses, end up getting someone else into shit. I hate you, you are fucken scum. I have no problem with you lying, but only as long as your shit doesn't fling onto someone else.

••• People that poke their noses into other peoples business, cause a massive shit-storm, then casually stroll out of the mess as if they had absolutely nothing to do with it. IF ONLY YOU HAD THOUGHT TO DO THAT IN THE FUCKEN FIRST PLACE YOU INTERFERING WANKER!

••• People that think their business is the most important of businesses EVERZ. Oh, you're busy? BUT MY NON-URGENT CRAP IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHATEVER THE HELL YOU'RE DOING!!!@@$$%#$%#%~111

••• People that treat my awesome friends badly, just to make themselves feel better. Know this; you won't ever see the pipe coming BUT BOY OH BOY WILL YOU FEEL IT!

••• People that are rude to service staff. Does it make you feel like a big man to be rude to people you class as inferior (when they're not!)? You dick. To see the look on your superior-assuming face when you drink up that coffee with the big loogie left in it would be a grand thing to see indeed. I hope you choke on it, you loser.

••• People that blame technology for their own retardery. Oh, your computer was acting up and you couldn't see something that was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE? Oh, the printer didn't function with that JAMMED PIECE OF PAPER IN IT FROM YOU LOADING IT WRONG? Oh, that colour cartridge didn't REFILL ITSELF AFTER YOU USED IT TO PRINT OUT YOUR LAME HOLIDAY SNAPS? YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE THE HONOUR OF USING ANYTHING RELATED TO TECHNOLOGY! Please go back to the dark ages, and use stone to carve out your oh-so important notes. I'd say use fire to cook your food, but quite frankly, I don't think you deserve the use of fire either. Eat a twig, bitch.

••• People that think the term "know-it-all" is a compliment. Dude, just because you THINK you know it all, rarely means you do. Dweeb! IT'S A FREAKIN' INSULT!

••• People that sing along to their awful music on buses, which they have screaming out of their cellphone speakers. I hate hate HATE that stupid fucken Florida song, but having to listen to it as well as your rendition of it equals much pain.

••• People that decide the best seat in the house is the one right next to you, even tho the bus is mostly empty - Okay, so I'm pretty damn unreasonable when it comes to public transport, I admit to this. I get edgy and annoyed when someone sits next to me, even if it's the only seat left. I don't like people touching me, and I really hate being blocked in (it makes me anxious, due to my claustrophobia), so in those cases, it's my fault and I'm being the dick. But when there are plenty of other gorram seats to sit in, and you choose to sit in the seat RIGHT NEXT TO ME, squashing me against the window, I am not impressed. I will huff. I will glare. I will not move over anymore. Fuck you, you retarded, people-needy bastard.

••• Real Estate Agents. I can't even class you as a person. You are the conjoined shit built up on the bottom of my oldest and most well-worn pair of shoes. Scum.

I could go on forever on this one, but it's probably best to be continued..

Who annoys the shizz out of you?