No added preservatives

MY GOD I've been busy. From moving house, to pulling my sleeves up at work and really getting into some serious nitty-gritty database crap, I feel like I need a holiday. I am so so glad today is Friday.

Friiiiidaaaaay. So beautiful.

Work has been terrible. And hectic. There was a meeting the other day that involved someone laying some seriously nasty eggs on us for a problem of their own doing, and after coming to a solution, solving it today, they've now come back and had a micro egg-laying session about something else. Can't win!

The new house is totally freakin' awesome. It's so warm, and dry, and small, and easy to cleeeeeeeeeean. I absolutely love having the kitchen and the lounge in the same area, so there isn't any long treks to get my snack or my drink on. Not that the last house was big enough to even suggest that the walk from the kitchen to the lounge was a "long trek" but you catch my drift. It's always really nice being able to walk to and from work, or on rainy days (like today!) catch any bus that goes down toward Riccarton, instead of having to wait for one particular bus everyday. I love that I'm not stuck in rush hour traffic for an ages, on a bus, with smelly annoying people lol. I still haven't taken any decent photos, but I might do that tonight while Bjorn is out pissing up at the rugby with Kim. I may also re-arrange some items around the house, just to confuse him. I think that's always fun lol.

Winter has finally, genuinely arrived in Christchurch, with rain, and cold, and frosty mornings that freeze your toes. I actually don't mind winter, nor the rain, tho if I have to venture out in it, that's a different story.

Otherwise life is fairly boring. I wish I had something exciting to report on, but alas all it's been is work, play, sleep, and repeat. Same old, same old.