Oh my god, I am getting so terribly fucken sick of people making assumptions about me and what I do, without actually even having the foggiest idea about what goes on in my life.
You know the kind. The ones that assume that just because you leave your internet browser open all day, that "OMG YOU'RE ON FACEBOOK ALL THE TIMEZ!". Excuse me? For one, ever heard of MULTI-TASKING? And for two, just because I leave it open, doesn't mean I'm technically using it. It's just sitting there. I probably take a quick look at it for 2 minutes out of every hour, then I'm back to doing work. So where the frick do you get the idea that all I do all day is sit on Facebook? Who the hell does that anyway?
I'm so so sick of this assumption that I'm actually starting to limit those people from seeing what I'm doing on Facebook. They've seriously pissed me off that much. Who the fuck makes assumptions about that kind of shit? I'm not sitting around on my ass all day playing on Facebook! How boring and sad would that be!
And then there are the people that are just so disgustingly sarcastic. About everything. It doesn't matter what it is, they always have something sarcastic to say, about whatever the fuck you've put on your status. If your life sucks so bad, that you have to attempt to insult someone else, with a crap sarcastic remark, then you are fucken loser, and one I no longer wish to have on my friends list. I'm old and secure enough in myself to know that I no longer need losers like you in my life, this isn't high school anymore, and you can't rule me by putting me down.
I know for a fact, without making any assumptions, that the wankers preaching off these diatribes are the ones sitting around at home, on their collective asses, wanking off on Facebook. So WHAT THE FUCK! Don't project your bullshit onto me, I'm fucking working.
So fuck you.
Anybody else having problems with this sort of crap? ARGH!