Here are just some of the things I'm currently coveting :)
Fiorelli Large Pleated Contrast Detail Tote Bag - ASOS
I actually only discovered this bag earlier this week whilst perusing ASOS. A website I had promised myself that I would never visit again, once leaving England. I remember when it first opened, and there were hardly any products, definitely not any designer gear, and you could get 5 pairs of earrings for a mere £5. I loved it then, and I love it now.
Damn I wish I could get this bag :(
Over the Taupe - OPI
No doubt my love for OPI is no secret. I've been so good lately, not spending up large on these pricey little babies, but I had to get this one. Most of my polishes are quite bright and bingo-bango (BINGO BANGO! durr-duur-duuuurrr *dances around*), so this taupe number is going to be an interesting change for me. I'm looking forward to this polish arriving in my mail box hopefully in the next day or two (it's in the post!)
Havana Coffee
Bjorn's lovely sister came down from Wellington for a visit a few weeks back, and brought us a bag of Havana coffee. Well, let me just tell you..this coffee was like coffee-crack, it was so good! We've run out of it (as you do with the good stuff!) so I'm looking to set-up a fix soon either via the online shop (which seems to be down most of the damn time!) or via the sister-post :)
Mac Pigment - Blue
I loooooooooove this Blue pigment by Mac. It's so bright and sparkly. The unfortunate thing is it's not actually sold anymore in stores, so I'm waiting for the day when it pops up on Trade Me. I can still get sample sizes of it, but really they never last long, so I'm after the full sized container!
A Mac
Much to everyone's amazement, I'm still computerless at home. I know, even I'm surprised. Unfortunately, due to all the saving, I'm not going to be able to get one until late this year, but I'm definitely gonna be getting a MAC instead of a PC. I'm not sure whether I should go for a laptop or a desktop. Bjorn has a MacBook Pro, and it's so very pretty and has some awesome cute laptop features, but then the desktop, well it's more practical and that keyboard is so awesome..Argh! I dunno. I have a year to decide, but I'm definitely swooning on a Mac this time around
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
I've wanted a Macro lens for a while now, and after scouring reviews and photography groups, I've decided on this one. It has awesome reviews, and looks super sweet, the only unfortunate thing being is it's quite expensive. This makes me sad :( But I'll get it one day! You better believe it!
Converse All Star Hi Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
You seriously have no idea how much I want these shoes. A few months back I saw that Converse had brought out Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon, as well as Battersea Power Station ones (from Animals album cover), and whilst both of these are cool, I actually really wanted Wish You Were Here ones, with the sweet sweet burning man. I never actually thought to search for them, because I figured that if they existed, then they would've shown up in my original search.
Then in March this year, they brought them out! I only spotted them this morning, and I'm already creaming myself and scheming over how I can get my grubby little hands on these bad boys.
These shoes combine two of my favourites - Converse shoes AND Pink Floyd, so DAMN I want them bad.
What are you coveting?






