B&E & No Complaints

So I locked myself out of the house last night. Without shoes. Without phone. With probably 20 cents in my pocket. Not fun.

And what was even less fun was spending an hour breaking in via a high window, then having to climb up a fence and in through a window that wasn't suppose to be a place of entrance.

Lets just say that now, whenever I go outside, even to just throw out some trash or check the mail, I will be taking my keys lol.

After that experience, I figured I deserved a big fuck-off glass of wine, but instead I had 3, which then made me feel giddy and drunk, instead of the pissed off and annoyed I originally was. It also caused me to wake up at 3am, with cotton mouth, and wondering where the fuck I was. For some reason I thought I was on a sofa bed, at somebody else's house, when really I was in my own bed, at my own house. FTW!

And today, well today is Friday so I can't complain. I've been sitting here all morning listening to some ace NZ music, and trying to select the best of said selection to add to my ever growing collection on my iPod. It's gotten to the point now that I'm having to be very picky about the music I choose, because my space is running loooooooooow. But I'm not complaining, I have a big MF buttload of music to choose from, it's fucken awesome with an O.

My skin is much, much better, if not still a little dry (but that's okay). My nose is quite sore tho, that being the inside of my nose. It's super dry and bloody, which is most likely a side effect from the antihistamines I had to take for my face issue. I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles, fix one thing only to fuck up something else. Not that I'd rather have a dry, flaky, burning face in place of the sore bloody nose I've currently got.

So I'm not really complaining about that either.

In fact I don't think I really have anything to complain about today. It's Friday. We're having lunch provided for us at work, which most likely also means a few drinks (urgh, maybe not for me lol) and a very relaxed afternoon.

I feel that this weekend is going to be a good one, with delicious yum cha tomorrow with family, a sure-to-be-awesome gig at Al's Bar tomorrow night, then an exciting outing to the Casino to play bingo and eat delicious free food with my mother on Sunday morning. Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

And just to finish it off, here's my favourite picture from my trip to Adelaide:

Water

You can find the rest of my Flickr photostream here.