What is thin? What is fat?

Handbag Storage
I'm tired of these weight related definitions. They are bizarre and restrictive and totally inconsistent from person to person.

I hear girls I deem as thin say "I'm not thin, I'm fat, look at my thighs, they BUUULGE". And I think "What the fuck is thin then?!".

I'm not a thin, skinny or even athletic size. In serious reality, I have an annoyingly large rump. I also have annoyingly large thighs. I hate them. And even tho I'm not living in a fictional world of being skinny, yet thinking I'm fat, I've still had people that are bigger than me go "Wtf! You don't even know the half of it, try being my size". Which then of course makes me go "What the fuck is fat then?!".

I can't win.

So I'm going to stop trying to. I don't care if girls I believe to be thin think their fat, that's their opinion, and they are totally entitled to it. In their world, they are. I don't care if fat girls believe they are the fattest person EVERZ. I might try to convince them otherwise, if I see fit, but quite frankly, I don't care. They are also entitled to their opinion.

Instead I'm going to encourage you all to NOT base your size, your thighs, your butt, your wobbly untoned arms on stupid, ridiculous, broad definitions like "fat" or "thin". Why can't we all just say "Hey, I'm not my ideal size".

That way we are all in this together, because quite frankly NOBODY is at their ideal size. Sure, they may have a size in mind, get to that size, then stay there for a year and go "Oh, my body sucks, I'm so fat/thin. This is not my ideal size" And then be back at the damn start again!

I know us girls have a hard time, whether we be thin or fat. There are issues for ALL of us, and deeming one group as having it easier than the other is just a little bit silly. Us bigger girls do have some wonderful asses, we also have luscious boobage that some of our smaller counterparts miss out on. Then the thinner girls, well you guys can fit into sexy skinny jeans, and get away with wearing no bra at all! We all have downsides to our sizes, but there are benefits too, so why not focus on those for a change? It's tiring, and totally unsexy whining about how big your ass is or comparing yourself to a friend you think is perfect, who probably also think her ass is too big!

So no more. You are all sexy and lovely and have perfectly lush bodies. So go flaunt them, show off your best assets, work it like your mother taught you, bitches!

Lets work at this together, because by segregating ourselves into thin and fat groups, we aren't winning, we're totally losing. We don't need to compare ourselves to others, we are our own, we are unique. No body is the same, we are all different.

No more "I'm so fat", no more "I wish I was skinny like her". Just no more, okay? You certainly wouldn't take that kind of crap from a stranger, so why are you taking it from yourself? It's your opinion that matters most when it comes to you, and by letting your asshole insecurities bitch you out, you are failing to protect yourself.

I can totally win at this game by making myself believe that my insecurities are in fact a totally different person, an enemy that I can't trust, and don't have to listen to. Maybe that's a tad schzitophrenic, but by doing this, whenever one crops up I can cut it back down, pretty much tell it to go fuck itself. And let me tell you, this works probably about 95% of the time, which I think are pretty good odds.

I still have my sad moments, my fat days, days where I can't find anything in my closet, or I just don't want to leave the house due to mega-enlarged-butt days, bad-crazy-hair days, or my-skin-hates-me days, but for most of the time I can get rid of the insecurities which bring me down. I can ignore them, I can wash over them, because they are totally the worst thing you can have running around in your brain. They know what hurts most, and when they flair up, they don't hold back.

So don't hold back on them! Summon your ass kicking strength and beat those insecurities back from whence they came, they don't need to rule you. You rock. End of.

So get on with it ladies. Love yourself, and certainly don't group yourself, because you'll find that you'll never fit in, no matter what you do.