Dear (Bjorn's-Rotten-Soon-to-be-Ex) Job,We all knew this day would come, well maybe not you, because you have lived in this delusional reality of forever spurning and aggravating me, hadn't you? You might as well admit it. It will do you no good now to deny such things. No more will you suck away my time over weekends. No more will you leave my boyfriend tired and annoyed at the clientele you keep. That's right Job, your day has come.
And does it really come as such a surprise, Job? I find it very hard to believe that you thought this blatant disregard for one's personal life, would continue for much longer, but alas, it seems you must have. Oh, how stupid you have been, Job. How very stupid.
I know that you were given hope recently Job, with the extension of a contract, but what's that? It was taken away, and so suddenly? Such a shame, Job, such a shame. So now what will you do, Job? Whose life will you now poison with your 3 day rota? Whose social life will you now banish to the world of lonely? Mine? I think not Job, I think not.
As of today, you will be cast aside. You will be now just a memory of what a horrible occupation you have been, Job. How you have spited me and my precious. But no more! Muah..hah..haha.Yes, excellent.
Regards,
Me, the person that has forever hated you and all that you stand for, you dirty bastard J-O-B.
(Yes, its Bjorn's last day)
(Oh and yes, I do look like Gollum when I get angry lol)
(Yeah, you should be scared)
(RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!)(Lil' doggie)
(There was too much syrup in the slushies today)
(I have blue jello)