I've been known to get bored on occasion. I have a severely short attention span when it comes to a lot of things (even people sometimes) so I'm constantly required to keep myself entertained, otherwise I start on the mega whinge about how bored I am and that sucks and nobody wants to hear it, not even me. Most of these times occur at work, where it could be either one of two problems; a) I have work but don't want to do it or b) I have nothing to do. When either occurs, I go on a mad rampage through the interweb, looking, and desperately searching for things to do. I constantly try to think of all the things I had thought of offline, that needed to be done online, but I never remember because I suck.So here I am, left with very little or the same damn options. I would choose to read blog entries over anything else (hence the reason why I nag you all to post), but that doesn't always work out and I'm not left with much. So what do I sometimes resort to? Spending my time on Google, searching for friends, family members and even myself. If I can find pictures, its always better, but sometimes even a small mention of someone I know, pleases me greatly.
Today, I got a little bored and decided to search for my favourite topic; Bjorn of course (much to his displeasure lol) and I found this little gem:

Bjorn. Table Tennis Soft Rubber. Right on! I think thats a winner. And Bjorn will be very pleased to see that it is not infact an old and humourous picture of himself.
Unlike the ones I found on oldfriends last year, that I won't post but are very cute :)
I also think its funny that everytime I make a blog with Bjorn's name in it, the spellcheck suggestion for his name comes up as "BSRAM" - Burst Static Random Access Memory - A kind of SRAM (static RAM) used primarily for external Level 2 cache memory.