I experienced my first Vancouver icy-pavement this morning and for the first time ever, didn't celebrate it by doing the Cossack dance (see picture) and even though this is a great feat for me, I won't get cocky. I won't think I'm now superior. Because I know. I know that, that frost, that sneaky ice, will lie in wait and eventually get me, sending me off down the slippery EA side walk, most likely straight down their mini-driveway-hill. Ouch.The weekend went down quite well, although I was pretty tired come Saturday night, after running around getting supplies for that evening. Parade of the Lost Souls was awesome. I've never experienced Halloween on such a large scale, and it's definitely something I'll never forget. I've taken some pictures so hopefully I'll beable to get them up soon (along with every other damn photo I've taken over, oh, say the past 6 months). Everybody dressed up, and I was especially proud of Bjorn, who at first didn't want to, then in the end churned out an awesome costume that he actually made all by himself (even if it was with safety pins, paperclips and staples lol). It rocked.
Quick Question: What the hell is up with the sun today? Did it not get the memo? Isn't it suppose to be dark and raining? I thought this was suppose to be Autumn? Is the sky now falling? IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END?!?
I forgot to write a couple of weekends ago, we rolled (via car, of course) on down to Stanley Park and saw some extremely cute raccoons! There was a mother and two little baby ones. I went "FLIGGITYDYU!!!!!@!#$COONIES!RACCOONIES!!" and started snapping away with the camera. They were so cute. They walked right up to a lady with a shopping bag and were pawing at her foot for food. We saw more, but there was a stupid man there with a little bastard dog, standing around, watching and scaring them all off. That annoyed me greatly, but I did get to see them and take some really cute pictures, so all turned out okay in the end :)And no, I unfortunately didn't get to take one home :(