With Halloween swiftly approaching, I thought I would broach the question to all those playa haters that dislike the holiday;Do you not like fun? Is that it? Halloween is awesome, why am I hearing so many people saying "Oh no, not again" or "Halloween, bah, what a stupid holiday!" Am I just surrounded by <arnie> party poopers </arnie> or is it maybe because the novelty of the holiday wears off after a while?
I thought Canadians loved Halloween? I'm mistaken aren't I? You do love it don't you!? PLEASE SAY YOU DO!
Halloween is like a myth in NZ. Chrissie did have a party one year, and Sasha (or Sasha's mother) usually had one, but its not the same back in NZ. You can't go roaming the streets and not have people look at you like "Dude, we don't celebrate that here" (Karina, you agree with me on that one right?) Its just ridiculous. You'd be better off being a leper or having long hanging 'roids (ew). I want a good Halloween! I want atleast some kind of damn Halloween! Waaah.
So we're having a "gathering"! I call it a gathering because, well, it's not really a party when you have 6 people. I've decided to get a long black robe, with the accessory of a broom and go as the Grim Sweeper. Simple and strange. And regardless of what I am or what we do, Halloween is going to rock!

Afterall, I have been known to dress up...
And get drunk on cheap booze..