If I was a pony..

Before I say anything, I'd just like to say that this picture comes from aikarin.com and if I was going to be a MLP, I would want to be this one, so I could gallop around town, showing off my sweet bright red hair and curls and sparkly butterfly glittered butt. Anyway, so why is there a picture of a MLP on my blog? Well yes.

Last night, I was sitting on our big cushion, playing Rachet and Clank (fun game, btw). Bjorn is sitting on the chair next to me and he starts playing with my fluffy-just-blow-dried hair, and says.."You have so much hair. You're like a pony"..A pony? Okay, so its not the worse thing to be. So I get thinking today, what would it like to be a pony, and I came up with this:

07:00 - This morning I was rudely awoken by a fellow neighbouring female elder. She was naying loudly and whining, then had the nerve to blame it on a nightmare (mare, get it? get it? hah!)
07:55 - I decide that after being awake for nearly the past hour, that "Hay! I might aswell eat some"
08:15 - I nestle down back into my sleeping hay for a little post-breakfast kip. Chewing and swallowing really does take it out of me.
10:00 - I venture outside for a spot of sunshine, only to find that it has been raining and the ground is wet, and the mud is now stuck all over my hooves *snorts* And I only had these cleaned yesterday.
11:00 - I swat the flies aggressively from my butt. Why do they insist? There is nothing appetizing there!
12:16 - A quick relaxing lunch of grains and hay.
16:30 - A young crotch-dropping approaches with sugar cubes and delicious carrots. I take these, but refuse to do any jumps, hurdles or tricks and insist that I am brushed before they retire to their own stable.
19:21 - I gallop wildly with the night wind in my freshly brushed mane.
20:22 - After such a strenuous day of sleeping, eating and frolicking, it is time for sleep again.

I knew that I would make a lazy, greedy, stubborn and vain pony. I knew it.