As posted in a previous entry, I'm going to be the Grim Sweeper. I've got a long black hooded thing, which works well. I just need to decide on the accessories I have for it. Let me show you:
OVERALL DESIGN: Now this is the cape/dress/robe type thing. Its long, probably to about my ankles. It has an awesome hood and sleeves. I'm very pleased with it overall, but it does need a touch more. I also bought some sweet giant white skeletal hands, which look really cool.
Now, since I am the GRIM SWEEPER I will obviously have a broom, but I've also thought, hey, why not wear an apron (my apron is of that colour with a old-fashioned floral design) over top of my sweet black scary costume thing, right? I'll look real cool then ;) You're thinking "Whats next?" right? Well, wait for it..
Perhaps a step too far, but I bought this totally awesome hat last night for $6! Yes $6! I was so pleased with myself and it really is of the most awesomenesstest(?) nature. I'm not sure whether or not I'll wear it (I probably won't) but don't you think its a sweet hat? I mean for $6, you can get a sweet hat like that? Even if I don't wear it for Halloween, I'd gladly wear it around the house, that's how cool it is!So yeah, that's how my Halloween will be. Awesome, totally fricken awesome.