Its Thursday today and I'm in a fantastic mood. I'm looking forward to lunch, where I get to gossip with some fantastic girls that I HOPE I can now call my friends - since they rock and I have been harassing them (with my very presence) for over a month now. Sarah is coming up on Friday, so the plans for a party are go. I may even buy a pinata and some Hawaiian lays (because they're fun, god damnit!) So ya know, if anybody (that I like lol) is in the neighbourhood (Commercial Dr) and wants to come to some random mini party (maybe party is too big of a word?), you're most welcome :) I may even get Bjorn to hire out some DVD's, so there could be some sweet movie watching aswell :) I doubt there'll be any karaoke, unless you know we all get drunk and sing along to some bad (so good its bad) 80's music (I'm afraid its all I own).
Speaking of apartments and stuff, our flatmate has gone through some radical changes lately. He's gone from a fairly straight laced, laid back guy to a movie star, then a drug addict, and now a madman. Gordon has become a looney and he has a strange side part like the vice president from The Greatest American Hero! AGGGRH! Series of events:
Gordon moves in
Gordon becomes a famous movie star
Gordon then becomes a drug addict
Gordon then goes mad
Was it moving in with us Gord, that made you turn to drugs and then go crazy? I hope so, that would be a fantastic accomplishment lol.