Big awesomeness

Meet Wilco. He is a 1 year old Westie pup. Wilco will be our new house guest for a week, over Christmas, whilst his family go out of town. I'm very excited about this. I'll be meeting him and his pet human tomorrow at work :) A pet, over Christmas = awesome.

Lil' doggie!

In other news, this week, will be my last week at EA. Something that was initially for only 4-6 weeks, turned into 3 months, and I don't intend on letting it continue on the way it has been going. My romantic rendezvous gradually turned sour, from the laying off of good friends to the recent team shuffling. Overall, I have to admit, my time at EA has been fun, but to be completely honest, I've had enough. I'd do it all again, if I had the choice but only really for the fantastic people I've met, the things I've learnt and the friends I've made, not because I think this has been a fantastic job or a great place to work.

When I think of EA from now on, I will think of all the people that have been let down in its wake, of all the people that continue to put serious time and effort into this company, and of all the people that continue to strive for something they'll probably never get - deserved recognition. EA, I said it once, and I'll say it again. You are a cunt. No longer will you be a burden, like a weight on my non-existent testicles. Telling EA to shovel it before receiving the ominous phone call = awesome

Will I be unemployed? Oh no. A week or so ago, I applied for one of the web editor positions going with IBM (through a recruitment agency that isn't A.O.) This position is very short term, only running about a month, and would entail online integration with HTML. I received the good news this morning that I was accepted. I am quite pleased. Better money, doing what I actually want to do = awesome.

Today = awesome.