A Fine Whine

Somebody call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance!It seems Vancouver has opted for rain over snow, which is a good thing, although it's possible that it's all just a trick and snow is still on the way as the weather suggests. But GOD DAMNIT! It's cold enough without there being another snowfall. I can feel my toes frosting over as we speak and I'm inside! I wake up in the morning and I'm cold. I walk/train/bus to work and I'm cold. I work and I'm cold. I bus/train/walk from work and I'm cold. I go to bed at night and I'm cold! ENOUGH! The only time I'm warm is when I'm in bed for a while (which leads me to believe that I should be actually spending more time there..) I am not inadequately dressed. I have my layers. I have my hat and scarf combo, and my gloves. I have my reasonably warm jacket. But I am still cold. Pity me, for I am cold.

I am starting to believe I will never be warm again. I know this is just my brain whining and feeling sorry for itself. It does this every time it's cold (along with hungry, annoyed or poor) Summer will come and it would have forgotten all about it's contempt for winter. It will be hot and it will complain. It's quite possible I will get sun burnt, and then it will complain some more about the stupid sun and how dare it. It will be autumn by the time it realises it should just shut up and relish in the suns delight (how gay did that sound?)

But, what if I am never warm again? What if the sun never comes back to shower us with love (Oh, I'm very gay today)? What if the sun DOES come back, but I never feel it! EVER AGAIN! WHAT THEN!?

Well, if that were to happen, I do believe I would just complain a little more than I already do. Most likely about how the world has wronged me, the sun has shunned me and how I shall never ever bask in light again *le sigh*

Very unlikely to happen, BUT STILL! IT COULD!