This is a completely distasteful blog entry, that I refuse to apologise for.First of all, I have to say GOD DAMNIT Every time I go to type out Christchurch I end up typing out Christmas. Have I already forgotten how to spell the name of my native city? PISS!
Secondly, how often does Google Earth update their satellite pictures? I'd be really interested to find this out, due to this mornings most recent events.
You see, at 4.30AM this morning (this is NZ time we're talking) a fire broke out in one of the buildings at the Tegel factory in Christchurch (damnit! I almost did it again!) According to TVNZ.co.nz, no workers were injured or females killed:
"Tegel says no birds were killed in the fire, and no workers were injured."
But what about all the live chickens that must be running around (or not running around for that matter)? And more importantly, what about all that sweet roast chicken going to waste? EER! There are no live chickens, numb-nuts. I understand that TVNZ.co.nz probably needed to reassure the retarded NZ public about the lack of loss, and you know, ease their concerns for all those chickens, but god damnit. First of all, wouldn't it have been far more accurate (and funnier) to put; "The only chickens (birds) injured in the fire were dead already." And secondly, its a Tegel Factory. Since when do they farm/house chickens in an small inner city factory?
I did have a friend that once worked in the factory at Tegel. She told me stories I won't repeat, not in regards to any maltreatment of the livestock, but in terms of the dodgy people working there. I do know one other person who is currently working for Tegel, and I'm sure this is all her fault. I'm sure before going to bed last night she spoke a little prayer; "Please, oh please, let Tegel go up in flames so I don't have to go into work tomorrow" (a similar prayer I use to say before school the next day lol), and as luck would have it, someone knew what was good for them and listened. I wouldn't be messing with her, shes pretty crazy and evil, because after all, she is my mother.
:P
Mum, enjoy your paid holidays and with this kind of luck, perhaps pay a visit to the Casino. I'm sure you don't need the encouragement :)