It's a cookbook!

"Shh! We are hiding! Everyone be quiet. Including me. Shh! Who's making that noise?! [sheepishly] Oh, it's me again."

I love stupid movies that have crazy looking animals with wacky voice overs and of course, the obligatory strange remix/remake of once popular songs. So now that you know this (if you didn't already), I'm guessing it will come as no surprise that Madagascar is one of my favourite movies of all time. Sure there are those that are faithful to Blade Runner, and those than call T2: Judgment Day their favourite, and then those that actually enjoyed Dances with Wolves or even Water World (WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? THEY MUST BE STOPPED!), but me? I like the stupid stuff. I like the stuff that will make my belly ache from laughing so hard and will make me laugh so much that I cry. This movie did more than that for me.

It made me laugh so hard I choked on my popcorn, thus sending me into laughing/coughing fits, whilst crying and bending over in my seat trying to breathe again. Needless to say, I had horrendous stomach pains, from laughing, for the next 3 hours, and even now, just thinking about it, brings back the pain I felt in 2005 when the movie first came out.

Sure, this isn't the only movie thats made me cry from laughing so hard, but it certainly is the one thats made me laugh the most.

"The plan worked! The plan worked! I'm very clever! I'm the one, baby! Come on! Time to robot! [robot voice] I am very clever king. Tok tok tok tok. I am super genius. I am robot king of the monkey things. Compute, compute."

It doesn't help that Sacha Baron Cohen (out of Bruno/Ali G/Borat, he looks even weirder) is the voice of my favourite character, King Julien. It also doesn't help that this character is an eccentric and crazy lemur, something I want to be when I grow up. I mean, who doesn't want to be an eccentric lemur king, fighting off the fossa on the strangely enticing island of Madagascar?

Tell me, WHO?