Does anyone else find it strange that it is illegal to jaywalk here in Vancouver (and yes, I know, many other places in North America), and you can get fined for it, but its okay for motorists to turn right on a red light (granted that its clear for them to do so)? It is also apparently illegal to kill a Sasquatch here in B.C. *raises eyebrow* Hmm, yes, well that's a shame, since I had planned an outing this very weekend of serious jaywalking and Sasquatch hunting. Seems my weekend plans have now been shot to hell. Damn. It. All. I shall celebrate this strangeness with my large purple pimp-witch hat, as seen in the picture on the right.
But all is not lost I guess. As of Monday, I'll be back at IBM, working hard at finding another job before the project is put on hold again. It'll be good though, working again. It'll be Aaron, Kerry and I, with a few other n00bs to train up. That and earning money is always fun.
Then theres always my birthday on the 21st, which I probably need to start thinking about. Do I want to do something? Perhaps go out to dinner somewhere nice? But where? Karina? Shannon? Help??
I also want to start doing yoga or pilates or yogalates or pilga or whatever at a local rec centre/gym. I really enjoyed Pilates last time I did it, so I'm kind of looking forward to that.
I should probably also start brushing up on French, so I can at least try in Paris. Really stick it to those rude ass frenchies lol. Bon!
Okay, back to doing what I do best: devouring cake. Yam-yam.