I'm starting to wonder if our upstairs neighbours are running a laundromat in our shared laundry room. I've tried multiple times this week, during the day, to put washing on, only to find that they have their washing in there. They're doing at least two washes a day, which annoys me for three reasons; 1) I can't do my god damn once-a-week wash. 2) They're only doing bloody small washes (WTF? What a waste!). 3) If they're doing two washes, even if I do a wash after theirs, I'm not going to really be able to use our dryer - the dryer not only takes ages, but also sometimes malfunctions and goes on throughout the night, which isn't very cool when your clothes are getting fried and maybe even shrunk (honey, the crazy old dryer shrunk the clothes).They don't often do their washing at night, so I could perhaps do it then, but seriously, if you knew our garage/laundry area, you wouldn't want to be in there at night. The light switches are in strange places, so you have to switch the light off and then walk(in my case, run) across a dark scary garage area to go out the door. So doing my washing at night, is out of the question. I'm at home all day at the moment, so I want to do it then.
I even got up early yesterday to do it, only to find that someone had already put a wash on. URGH!
This is seriously starting to piss me off. It hasn't been just this week either, ever since the lady upstairs started having a "friend" stay over, she's been doing washing like mad a washing lady thing, practically everyday!
I'm wondering now if I should try to catch the "friend" (the influx is her fault after all) with her head in the dryer, pull a "Hanzel&Gretel", push her in and start it up.
Then maybe go eat some gingerbread men.
When I lived at Russia in London, there were often battles for the washing machine, between 3, sometimes 4 people, but none of my 3/4 flatmates ever did as much washing as these two seem to do. So wtf is going on? Are they inviting their friends over for laundry parties?
Why can't they just let me use the damn washing machine? lol Just once damnit, I just want it for one god damn load, just one! Damn and gypsy curse them *finger pointing on forehead, finger pointing on forehead*!!!