Handbag ♥♥♥!

I got my very first handbag when I was 19, before that, I never really cared for them. I thought they were silly and pointless . Boy, how wrong was I.

And these days? I love handbags. And when I say I love handbags I mean, I really love handbags. I currently only (yes, ONLY!) have two (that I use on a regular basis) and two other bags that really are just waiting for the opportunity to be taken outside (they're not really every day bags :).

I'm very particular about my bags, I like bags that are not only classic, but are a bit different and in no way like any other bag I have. I think I can justify more bags, if they're all different lol. I mean, there's no point in having bags that are all the same, right?

Right.

And going with this theme, I'm currently coveting two bags, both very different, both awesome and unfortunately expensive.

This is one of them. Oh the glorious Gap and unfortunately suede bag. Bjorn and I caught a glimpse of a girl with one at Vera's Burger Shack on Main street and I've been thinking about it ever since.

It's gorgeous. The pictures don't really do it justice, it's sort of darkish brown with a gold floral stencil over it.
The inside has purple lining and an awesome spiral bottom (as you can see in the second picture) I love it, but unfortunately its a) expensive (GAP $128/EBAY $79.99 excl shipping) and b) apparently sold out in all stores. So boo, I think I might have to just forget this bag altogether. Fuck!


And second bag is even more expensive and from my new favourite shoe store. I tried my hardest to not even look at this bag when I was in there (tho I had spied it online), but the sales clerk I think read my pain and actually handed it over to me, in hopes that I would buy it. He was evil and bad and just not very nice at all (but still very nice lol)

But it's just so red and so pretty . It's embossed leather and has an awesome strap. I wanted it so badly I had to slowly put it down and then be dragged out of the store by Bjorn. Unfortunately for me, this bag is $239 - and that's on sale! Fuck again!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, wheres the good cheap Vancouver handbags when a girl needs them?