Kraft Dinner My ASS

I think it's pretty safe to say Kraft Dinner (Mac & Cheese) is the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. I'd rather eat a family size mushroom pie, topped with flaming dog shit than this fluorescent yellow fake cheese shit. I can't believe I thought this stuff could be any good. I had a Canadian flatmate in London that loved this stuff, she would even buy it in the Canadian section of the expat store in London, even though it was marked up like three times it's apparent value. This has got me wondering two things; 1) are there other Canadians out there that like this stuff and 2) WHY? The apparent "cheese" doesn't taste of anything remotely like cheese. It tastes more like bad mayonnaise that's been sitting in the Nevada Desert for 3 weeks, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I wonder how my stomach feels about this stuff, whether it's plotting it's revenge on me for doing this to it. I bet it is. Hell, I think even my nose hates me now.

I hate you Kraft Dinner.

So my lunch would have been completely ruined if it had not been for the delicious egg hamburgery ketchupy thing I put together, and I must say, its a stroke of delicious genius, and if I had only had some bacon, it would be amazing and I'm sure I could start selling them out of buckets in the square. Altho I think Mum would be far more successful in that endeavour with her lasagna, churchill slice, caramel square and ginger loaf, among many of other things that I don't want to even think about right now, because the thought of all that delicious food is making my delicious egg-burgery thing is looking less and less appetizing by the minute.

So enough about that.

You may (or may not) have noticed that I've added a spiffy lookin' radio-box to my site. Well, that's my new radio station, where I've chosen songs for you all to listen to whilst you visit my blog. Everything from Black Eyed Peas to Led Zep, enjoy! :) Oh, and yes, you can skip songs you don't like.

I've also added Snap preview boxes to my site (roll over a link, and you'll see what I mean) which I'm very pleased with. They look so pretty :)

Now I must think of some more excellent add-on's for my blog *scratches chin*

It is also my Dad's Canadian birthday (his NZ one was yesterday). So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!