It's my birthday in 43 days. I have no plans, other than wearing my cute birthday Fluevog shoes and eating cake. Oh yes, if nothing else, I will have cake, even if I have to make it myself. I thought it'd be fun to go to Disneyland, but it's too expensive. The other option was Las Vegas, mainly to check out the sweet buffets and lights, but thats even more expensive, so those ideas will just have to put on hold until we can actually afford it, unfortunately. It would have been very cool to go to either place for my birthday, maybe we could plan it for Bjorn's instead :D.
So I'll be in Vancouver, eating cake in my cute shoes, and moping around because I'll be 23.
Now, by no means am I complaining because I think 23 is old. I am not old enough to start moaning about that, just yet. You see, my problem is, 23 is such a horrible number. It feels like a such a crappy, in-between-ages number. 23 sucks and I don't want to be it.
And quite frankly, I've never been too fond of those damn prime numbers.
Can't I just stay 22? Can't I just skip a year and go straight to 24? Maybe stay 24 for two years? 23 is so boring and bland and stupid and uneven. My OCD doesn't like it and neither do I damnit, so I'm going to have to make my birthday extra special, because I'll be making up for becoming a stupid age.
So tell me, whats a fun activity for a birthday around here? Other than stuffing my face with cake..