Of all the things my job has taught me, I never thought it would teach me to hate people even more than I already do (I thought that impossible). I knew Reception was crap. Why the hell would you choose this as a career path? Oh, the joy you get from interacting with lovely people all-fucken-day-long. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever met someone, no matter how good at it they are, who actually enjoyed interacting with so many idiotic people. So wy do they do it? Why are there still receptionists? WHY?
'How do I use this pen?'. Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, motherfucker?
It's times like these I wish I could just disconnect people. Push a button on the whole fucken lot of them. What a waste of space.But I guess I don't have much to complain about. My job sucks, but at least I have one. My job sucks, but at least I have nice people to work with. My job sucks, but at least I can surf the net and blog on my downtime. My job sucks, but at least I get a decent pay cheque every fortnight :)
I had a friend just recently say to me "I wish I had your life", which first of all made me wonder, "WTF! She wants me boring ass life! lololololol @ her" Then I thought about it some more and realised that my life really isn't all that bad. I still have all my limbs. I have a terrific boyfriend, great friends, a job that pays me well (even though I get treated like the poop!). I have lovely parents, I have amazing siblings. I have cute shoes, earrings and handbags..This could go on forever, so lets stop it here.
What I'm trying to say is that my life ain't so bad, so maybe I should stop complaining..
Okay, never gonna happen. Lets put our focus elsewhere.
Friday night Bjorn and I made the trek out to the Richmond Night Market, and enjoyed some cheap goods and delicious local (Chinese, that is) foods. I wouldn't say it's the best market I have ever been to, but it's worth at least a look, especially for the food (so many delicious choices!) and the cheap handbags they have for sale. No decent imitations, but I did get a totally sweet pinky-metallic bag (see pic!) It gives my other precious handbag a break, and I loves it.
Saturday night was Karina's summer social/kick-off party, and it was preeeeeeeeeetty fun. Cool people + free punch = much fun. Karina's little studio is so cute and kitsch, I was muy impressed :)Sunday Bjorn and I made the mistake of seeing Fantastic Four 2.
MISTAKE. 'Nuff said.
And now it's Monday night, and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed, and sleep, and it's going to be good, and stuff.
Yo.