First of all, Congratulations to Dahna and Jono on their engagement. I am so excited and happy for you guys!
Secondly, Josh, we haven't gone to the Aquarium without you, we have flaked and postponed it until next weekend, where hopefully the weather will be much more pleasant and the lovely Karina will be able to join in on the fishy activities!
Thirdly! Work has been particularly busy lately, with bookings and retreats and promotions and all that other crap that comes with working at a University. This weekend has flown by far too quickly, leaving me wanting more. Friday night we moseyed on down to the Chinatown Night Market. It was actually pretty good for a small market and had some seriously delicious food. It's definitely not as big as the Richmond Night Market, but it's still good nonetheless and a lot closer than Richmond! I got three pairs of pretty earrings for only $12, so I was most impressed.
On Saturday we went to the library at Mount Pleasant, bought some beer, and then walked home. I found some cute shoes that I've already allocated some of next weeks budget too (yay for pay-day Friday!). We were going to see Knocked Up at the Rio, until we both realised that neither of us could really be bothered..
And then we had KFC.
And it was delicious.
And I slept until 12 today. And now I don't feel so good. It wasn't the chicken. Darn you too much sleep!