OMFG! Just leave me alone!
1. I've had two people this morning that didn't know how to open a door. Pull. A very simple door. PULL!
2. I've had someone come up to the desk complaining of a headache, wanting Tylenol, and then once getting said Tylenol, complaining about not having any water. Fuck YOU. I'd like some fucken water here too, biotch!
3. I've had 40 people come through here already. and it's not even noon.
4. Does me saying CARD really sound like CAT to you motherfucker? Have you ever heard of context?! Why the fuck would I be asking you about a CAT, at work, dipshit?
5. When I tell you that you have it until 4pm, it does not mean you can have it for the rest of the week. I am not above calling your cellphone and leaving you abusive messages. Receptionist was not my job of choice/main job, remember that.
6. When I tell you that you need to call the person you have an appointment yourself, don't give me that look. I know in a traditional Receptionist role I would have to be wiping your ass, but this ain't traditional, baby. Dial the fucken number yourself.
7. Don't make me reach across the desk for the book or card, because you may just be the one unlucky motherfucker that I slap whilst reaching.
8. Tell me what the fuck you want. Don't stand there expecting me to go "Oh yes, you, you want blah blah blah" TELL ME, DICKWAD!
9. Shut up, I don't like you.
10. STOP STARING AT ME!
And there are some things I am happy about..
11. I am happy it is Thursday.
12. I am happy that tomorrow is pay-day, and thus some sort of recognition for the BS work I do.
13. I am happy that tomorrow I get to buy cute shoes.
14. I am happy that tomorrow we're going to see Live Free or Die Hard (everybody's welcome!)
15. I am happy that this weekend is a long weekend.
16. I am so so so happy that Jaella is coming back next week. I can't take this bullshit anymore!